Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In Christ Alone

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I cannot let Easter go by without saying how thankful I am to Jesus Christ. He is all that I am, all that I have, and all that I want. I thank Him for dieing on a cross over two thousand years ago so that I can eternal life with him. He has forgiven my sins and some are real whoppers! I am not perfect and don't claim to be. He doesn't expect me or anyone else to be. He accepts us right where we are. I love our pastor's saying " he doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called". During our Whip, Hammer, and Cross production two weeks ago Pastor made the point that Jesus was thinking of me on the cross - Tracy - how awesome is that? The best part is that he didn't stay on that cross, oh no, he rose from the grave after three days. He is preparing a place for me and all other saints in heaven. Jesus freak - not religious- is my heritage and my heart is to pass it along to my children. I truly believe that I was put on this earth to be a mommy to Kara and Will and help them in their walk with Christ. It started when they were just "twinkles in my eye" or as Will says "when I was in your eye, mommy?". We are praying also for our Thai jewel. We don't know them yet but God does. Their destiny is being changed by the saving grace of Christ. It is so exciting, just gives me chills.