Thursday, April 26, 2007

Is This Good?

Carla, our social worker, called Tuesday night. She said that Holt contacted her about our home study. Evidently, the sister adoption agency - Holt Sahathai - did not like the sentence in our home study that said I had to take Clomid to get pregnant with Will and Kara. Crazy huh? She said that Thailand would not understand what this meant and it would hold us up later. The government would make me get a letter from my doctor explaining what Clomid is and why I had to take it. For those of you who don't know, Clomid is a infertility drug. I wish we had never even put that in there. It really has nothing to do with the adoption. We haven't been able to get pregnant this time but I did not want to take any medicine. I feel that it is not what God was wanting us to do this time around.
Anyway, Carla is going to change that page of our home study and send it to Holt. I am just a little happy to know that someone out there is working on our paper work. We are waiting for our fingerprint check to come back from the FBI, waiting to hear from Shoahannah's Hope about our grant, and waiting for the end of June to come for our placement. Sometimes I just want to email Marissa at Holt and say "Hi, I'm here, are you there?". Nothing can prepare you for this waiting.