Tuesday, May 8, 2007

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
**This picture is of Kara and Will in their Hill Tribe outfits**

Well, here we are in May. Time is moving right along. Today I am filling out my application to get my passport. You can only apply for one from 12 -2 Mon. through Fri. Joel already has his passport from his trip to Thailand last November. I sent a copy of my social security card with our dossier. They didn't require a passport at that time. Starting in Feb. the US is requiring that you have a passport to travel anywhere outside of the US. I think some of the virgin islands are not included in that. In my dreams we will take a Disney cruise and I would have to have a passport for that.

Anywho, Joel is going to Kara's school on Friday to talk about Thailand's culture and traditions. He is going to bring some of the things he bought there.

Our church is hosting the MS district council meetings. This means that all pastors from around the state will be meeting at our church this Tue., Wed., and Thurs. We have not hosted since 1993 and boy have we grown!! I am so proud of our church and its people. Tonight's service is going to be about missions. We are going as the night meetings are open to everyone. Missions...a new love for me.