Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Goodies from Thailand

Joel had a suit made last year and the store keeps your size for up to 5 years. Greg got him 3 more shirts and the sleeves are monogrammed. Joel also wanted a Thai Coca-Cola shirt. I love these wood carvings. I am going to hang them in either the gathering room or living room.


These are pencil drawings that I am going to frame in Seth's Room
Jamie picked out the perfect colors. I am going to use this blue and lime green for Seth's room

Here's one of two Thai outfits that Aunt Jamie and Uncle Greg brought back. Seth has one too.

The black dress is Kara's it is so cute on her. Seth also has a new king shirt. I love it!
A big thank you to Greg and Jamie for your thoughtfulness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goodies! Seth's room is going to be awesome! Where did you have Joel's shirts made? They look really nice!
Becca