Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Frappr Map

When you live in one place all of your life you tend to become sheltered. I have only traveled to a few states and have only been out of the country to the Bahamas. That was when I was a senior in high school so it's been a while. After Joel traveled to Thailand it has been like a whole new world has opened up for me. I would love to travel to other countries. I have installed a Frappr Map on my blog that tells me where someone lives when they look at my blog. It is just AMAZING to see all of the countries with yellow dots. It is like I am now part of the world community. If you have a minute, would you mind introducing yourself by leaving a comment?

4 comments:

Robin and Kyle said...

Hi Tracy,
We continue to enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing! I am so excited for the next group of referrals for you!

Robin

Glen and Andrea said...

Hi, I'll be the dot down at the bottom of New Zealand in a town called Invercargill! You have left a comment on my blog before so maybe you remember me.

Hannah said...

Tracy - I'm now reading your blog since you commented on mine. I also see my other blogger buddies from NZ and WI are already here :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
My dot is in NYC now but I did live in Thailand for quite a while with work and now my husband and I are thinking of adopting through Holt so I am enjoying your blog. Hope you get a call soon!