Sunday, January 27, 2008

Think We Have Enough?


Aunt Jamie was so so sweet to bring over "some" clothes yesterday. They are a combination of Will's and Hudson's. There were over 60 pieces on hangers that she washed and ironed for me. Just in size 12 months! How do I decide what to take to Thailand? She also had a tub of p.j.'s (tons and tons), swim trunks, and shoes. Before we leave she will also have a coat for Seth. It was so much fun going through the things and seeing how cute everything is. I can't wait to see Seth in them. Jamie also loaned us some traveling things - sleep masks, neck rests, noise reducing earphones.

Aunt Jamie also helped me clean out a large closet upstairs that had a lot of miscellaneous things that I needed to get rid of. She also helped paint Kara's room. She is a hard worker and I appreciate her so much. I am blessed to have such a wonderful sister in law. My brother, Greg, has also been a help. He is in Colorado skiing this weekend but last weekend he took Will swimming to give us some time to work. We love you Greg, Jamie, and Hudson.

1 comment:

Robin and Kyle said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are ready to go! =)