Wednesday, January 30, 2008

An Update!

We were so surprised to get our update today! After it dragging out an eternity during Thanksgiving I was not getting my hopes up. Well, all three of us traveling together got our updates today. I will post details later about what his report says. Basically, he is extremely healthy and cared for. Holt has been wonderful and I cannot say enough about them. These pictures were taken on Jan.15 which was only about 2 weeks ago. Ahhh, my baby will not get any bigger without me. No more updates!! I will not miss waiting and wondering. Well, I'm headed off to the grind. We have made large strides with Will's room. We should move him in tomorrow night. Two rooms down, one to go. I want my last week to be relaxed and centered on spending time as a family. The last time as a family of 4. Yippee!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW pictures were taken 2weeks ago - that is so AWESOME. Such a handsome boy...and ditto on the waiting for updates.

Hirally

Jessica Roberts said...

I'm so excited for you. We are also adopting from Thailand, and I've been talking with you on the Holt Intl blog.
Seth is beautiful. Truly Amazing!
I'm also proud of you for getting the kids furniture painted. It looks GREAT! Wow!
Do you live in Memphis?
We grew up in Memphis and visit alot. Both of our families still live there. My Dad just retired from being a pastor at 2nd Presbyterian Church.
Also my husband's little sister is adopted from Korea through Holt.
That may sound random but I like to make a connection here and there.
Anyway, Congratulations!
We will be thinking and praying for you on your travels.
Jessica

Ally Brown said...

hi there came across your blog - my husband and i are waiting to start our homestudy to adopt from thailand and were so excited to read how quickly it has happened for your family.
your little boy is beautiful!

every blessing on your exciting adventure