Saturday, March 15, 2008

Moving Right Along


Seth's schedule is getting a little more set. If he falls asleep in the car then he will not sleep in the house. I am going to try to avoid that at all costs. He is eating better and sleeping better. Last night he went to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 6:30. He still whimpers in his sleep and needs a little patting.

One really exciting thing that happened yesterday was when Joel came home from work. Seth started dancing and screaming when he saw Joel walk through the door. That was big in my book.

We went to the Aquatic Center with some moms from my MOPS group. Kara and Will love to swim and Seth did fine. It was nice being around my friends. I have never been so appreciative for my life.

Kara is in our church Easter production. She loves it and told me this week that it is the best part about church. The "crippled boy" was sick this week so Kara took his role for the past 2 performances. She did so so so awesome!! She limps out on stage leaning on a stick. Jesus sees her and she walks towards him. He opens his arms and she puts down her stick and runs into his arms. He picks her up and twirls her around. She is healed. I am crying just typing it. Isn't it wonderful to know that we can run into His arms?

Kara took care of Seth yesterday while I took a bath. She fed him a bottle and did a great job taking care of him. She is a little momma.

Will is doing so much better than we expected. He loves Seth and is actually GENTLE with him. He is protective too. I hope that this trend continues.

The kids are very impatient with his crying. He does OK in his car seat for a little while. Yesterday he started crying after about 20 minutes of riding. Kara and Will came unglued!! There was really nothing that I could do so we just had to endure it. Kara said "I can't take it".

We are all getting adjusted to being a family of 3. I am so glad that the kids were out for spring break. It worked out perfectly.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was crying reading about Kara being the "crippled boy" and then laughing at the Will being GENTLE and Kara saying "I can't take it"!!! Thank you for sharing....laughter through tears is the best.
all my love to you~
lexi

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hannah said...

Tracy - I'm happy to see things are getting into a groove. In a few short weeks everything will just seem normal. :) I"m so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that the kids love him already! And yes I cried to reading the part when she ran into His arms! I hope you guys have a great week and I miss you terribly!!

chaniemom said...

Tracy, I've been following your whole adoption story. We hope to get travel dates soon to go to Thailand to adopt our first child, a preteen daughter. Thanks for all of the helpful info before we travel!

Chris and Terri said...

I'm so excited that Kara and Will are doing well with Seth. I keep imagining how that's going to be when we go from 2 to 3 kids. My youngest is turning 7 on Wed. so I'm sure I've forgotten a thing or two. I saw the twin and baby bed in Seth's room and thought that was a great idea. Glad it's working for naps!

Anonymous said...

We just brought home our daughter from Thailand too. We were at the March 12th Board Meeting. I would love to chat with you. You can email me at sir 4 girl at yahoo.com (remove the spaces)