Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Video from Seth's Last Day

This is a little video of Mrs. Ting saying goodbye to Seth. Her two great gradchildren who lived in the home are with her. It is the saddest thing. You can also put "tracymcgal" in the YouTube search and get all 19 little parts of the 20 minute video. We sent a one time use video camera to Thailand for Seth's first birthday. We received these priceless videos. We bought our camera from someone on the Holt board but it is from CVS pharmacy. You turn it in like a camera and they give you a disk. The price is very reasonable. I think I only paid like $25. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Seth was loved. We can't put into words our appreciation...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these clips are awesome!!

Hirally

Julie said...

Thank-you for sharing. I keep thinking about when our little girl will have to say goodbye to her foster family. I will be an emotional day.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh myyyy....that is hard to watch. Yes....Seth was much loved wasn't he?
After passing you today at MDO....I prayed for you...not knowing exactly what for...but just knowing that God will meet your needs.
Love Ya.

Chelle said...

I looked at a few of the videos. They are sooo precious!! I know Seth will appreciate having them when he is older.
Michelle Jinn

Robin and Kyle said...

Tracy, These are so precious. They made me cry, of course. How lucky Seth is to be able to clearly see how much he was loved. I've been procrastinating on getting one of those cameras. That's moved up to the top of my list, now. Thank you for the wonderful idea!

Brian, Leah, Ian, and Olivia said...

Tracy- Sorry I haven't been in touch. It's been crazy these last three weeks! I just got home the day before yesterday. I'll catch up with you and Hirally this weekend. No plans to travel anytime soon!

Leah

Melissa Ens said...

Hi there... I can't even remember how I found your blog (a trail of other Thailand adoption blogs I think) but wanted to know more about the one-time video camera! We are also in process through Holt and were just matched a month ago. Did you get the video when you got there or did somebody actually use it and send it back to you? I had never heard of anything like it and would LOVE to get/send one somehow. It's also encouraging to see that after only 6 weeks he's already starting to talk! Amazing! : ) We also have 2 kids already who are so anxious for their little brother to get here. Anyway, I look forward to maybe following a bit of this part of your journey. : ) Thanks!