Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hooray! Almost there

Well, today I received our certification from the state of MS and FedEx'd our dossier to Washington. I went to Mom's office and made all of my copies and finished everything. It is such a relief. Now we wait approximately 7 days for the national certification and send it off to Holt. In the mean time we have to get passport photos made and put pictures together of our family. I am considering putting the kids in their Thai outfits and taking their picture. I am such a kiss up. Hey, whatever helps.
Monday, we received a letter that said we were officially on the list of parents waiting to be matched with a child. Hallelujah! I feel like I have found out that I am pregnant. Our time starts now. Hopefully in a few months we will be matched with a baby. Oh, I can't wait. The hardest part is going to be the 8 months or so waiting to travel. Holt's program is known for being the best. Our child will be in a foster home so that does give me a little relief. We are already praying for this child. That it will be healthy from head to toe. That there will be no problems that will become evident when we get home. I know that God is in this and things seem to be running smoothly.
Joel keeps wanting to talk about names. I am not even there yet. That makes it sound so real.

No comments: