Sunday, March 25, 2007

One more makes "Jack-Jack"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
William loves "The Incredibles". We brought him back a "Dash" costume from the Disney Store in Gatlinburg last week. We can barely get it off of him to go to school or church. He puts it on as soon as we walk in the door. He even wears his mask in the car. We are the Incredible family. Joel is "Mr. Incredible", I am "Mrs. Incredible aka Elasti-girl", Kara is "Violet", and Will is "Dash". Well, we need a "Jack-Jack". He is the baby in the movie. Will said this morning "Mommy, we need our Thai baby so that he can be Jack-Jack.". He said this over and over. Then he said "Can I hold our Thai baby?". And of course we said "yes". He asked "how are we going to get our Thai baby"? I told him that mommy and daddy were going to fly in an airplane to get him. (I guess I have gotten used to the idea that more than likely we are going to get a boy).

When we got to church this morning Will told my parents and some friends that "he was going to hold, change, and feed his Thai baby". I hope that it is sooner than later! :)

We went to Wal-Mart last week and Will asked if we could pick up our Thai baby there. OK, bread, milk, frozen pizza, Thai Baby. Why not?

No comments: