Sunday, July 8, 2007

Flip Flop Fundraiser

We are having an open house this Saturday from 1:00 to 6:00 to sell our Beehive Flip Flops. They look like Yellow Box but we are selling them for $15. They are really cute and we have sold a ton of them already (OK, maybe not a ton). The money we raise goes directly into our adoption account. When we are matched we will have a large fee due and hopefully selling these shoes will take care of that. I have orderd over 400 shoes and they will be in this week. Kara and I are going to camp but we will be back on Thursday. Email me if you would like directions to my house - tracymcgal@yahoo.com . I also have a flyer that I can email you so that you can see what they look like. I probably won't be able to answer until Friday. Thanks for your support.

No comments: