Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mommy's Secret This Weekend

Just wanted to let you know that we will have a booth starting this Friday morning at Mommy's Secret Consignment Sale. You can find it online and if you have any questions about it you can email me at tracymcgal@yahoo.com. I have ordered more flip flops so we will start out with almost all sizes in all styles. I will also have some $10 shoes too. I have an adorable gator flip flop that is lime green. I thought it would be really cute for those of you that have kids at Greenbrook.

I pray that this sale is as successful as last weekend. I have met two different women from out of town that have called me about my shoes. That was so nice of them to make the effort to find me. Both of them gave a small donation too.

I promise that I will post more things than just flip flops but that is what is taking up most of my time these days. It will end soon. After this weekend I will not reorder until the new styles come out.

Thanks to everyone that has helped make our fundraiser such a success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello not been blogging in a while, you have been busy bees. Hope all is well, warmest wishes from Aus. Gemx