Thursday, July 19, 2007

Up To My Eyeballs



...in flip flops. I've got in all sizes of all colors in the polka dot styles. I have :




  • Black and white - biggest seller


  • Lime green and hot pink - also little girl's sizes starting in an 11/12


  • Chocolate and light pink - also little girl's sizes starting in an 11/12


  • Two toned blue -


  • Orange and pink


  • Lime green and turquoise - also little girl's sizes starting in an 11/12


  • I also have some striped ones


All for only $15. They are VERY comfortable.

I also have red and white polka dot for only $10 (in sizes 8, 9, and 10).

And striped ones too.

Email me if you would like a pair tracymcgal@yahoo.com

I am working the Dizzy Dean tournament next weekend for the boys and girls . Also have a booth at Mommy's Secret the first weekend in August. Call me and I call save your style and size.

I need to sell 1000 pair to pay for our country fee. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments: