Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

What a great day!

Both Kara and Will sent Valentine's to school today. In turn they brought home lots of sweet cards and goodies. As room mother I sent snacks to Kara's class. It always makes Kara proud and I love doing it for her.

Jamie came over this morning and we got Seth's room all set. It looks really cute. I will post pictures later. Jamie has been a life send!

Will's furniture was delivered today. It looks great. He loved coming home today from school and seeing his new bed. His dresser has 9 drawers so we had lots of room for his things. He also has a night stand that we can use for storage too. This will grow with him and I can see him as a teenager using this furniture. We bought it at Ashley's Furniture. They will give us the furniture for free if The University of Memphis wins the NCAA basketball tournament. Go Tigers!!

Tonight we had steaks for dinner and went swimming at our local gym. Before bed the kids ate cookies and milk. An end to a perfect day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are going to Thailand in less than a week! It is unbelieveable and we are thinking of you like crazy!

amy Holland

Michaels babydoll said...

Hello1 My name is Ann. I stumbled upon your blog and have read from start to now.. I am so excited for you. My husband & I to are thinking of adopting a second child, but fear the cost of adoption again. We pray that god will help us as he has helped you. Maybe we need to come up with some idea for fundraising. Well stay safe our your journey... and enjoy your new little boy!

Hannah said...

Don't you just love climbing into bed at the end of one of "those" days. You can hit the pillow with a smile on your face and it's a great memory. I love those!!! And it was nice hearing about yours.