Monday, February 25, 2008

VISA Prayers

Before I blog about our meeting with Seth yesterday and I am writing to ask for your prayers. Yesterday I called the US Embassy as well as visiting the Homeland Security office here in Bangkok. Neither place has received Seth's cable from Maryland's Visa Processing Center. They "cabled" it on Feb 11th. I called our local congressman's office last night and she said that is not very long and that the approval might still be in transit. I am about to lose my mind!!!!!!! We are going to call again this afternoon and hopefully they will have it. Please, please, please pray for us and that the approval will arrive here. I am afraid that if it doesn't then we will be delayed. My kids and family are having a hard time with us being gone. Not to mention that I am struggling too. I know that I serve a God that answers prayers. He has been with us every step of this journey and will not forget us now. Thank you for your prayers. I a in tears in the lobby after reading everyone's sweet comments. It is so encouraging.

4 comments:

Jessica Roberts said...

we'll be praying, knowing God's plan will be perfect. i am so happy to see your beautiful son in your arms.

Hayley said...

I am praying for your family daily. I know that it is easy to worry when we are not in control, but God is always in control and He is not taken off guard by embassy problems. Believe me, I know this from personal experience. Keep trusting Him and loving that precious son of yours and everything else will work out for your good.

Anonymous said...

I am praying that all goes smoothly for you Tracy!!!! God is in control!!!

Tera

Anonymous said...

Praying for y'all. Our God is bigger then bureaucracy!

Marsha