Thursday, May 31, 2007

Does it all seem to come down in one day?

I am posting this blog as hopeful medicine. I have had a horrible day and it's only 4:30. I'm ready for bed. Actually, I would like to go to bed with a box of Hostess cupcakes and "check out." I know this is not what I should do but it would make me feel better for the time.

Swirling around me is a storm of hopelessness. Not with me but with others that are tied into family and friends. I know it is just a bad time and this too shall pass. I am trying to be strong but feel I am busting loose at the seams. You know how you try to keep things together and fill in a hole that is leaking only to find another hole has sprung up in the meantime. I have built my trust in the Lord. He is my savior. I cast my cares on Him. When I see others hurting and stressed and carrying way too much for them to handle it is exhausting. I am emotionally exhausted.

For those of you who think that I always have it together, please know that I don't. I have bad days just like everyone else. My life is not perfect. For my fellow believers, please pray for me.

No comments: