Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Notice anything Different?



That is what Kara has been asking everyone today. At around 10:30 last night she bounded into our bedroom to announce that she lost her top tooth. Ohh the excitement! She had been working on that silly tooth all day. It bled and bled and bled - probably b/c she had been yanking on it so much. It has been loose for at least 3 weeks now. I am actually surprised that it had stayed in as long as it had. She has been dying for it to get out.

We had to immediately call Bebe and Roro and tell them the good news. She wondered it the Tooth Fairy would come with such late notice. Well, she did. Excellent customer service if I should say so myself. She left 2 gold dollars and sprinkled her fairy "dust" all over Kara's face. Kara has a lisp now. I know it will only get worse after she loses the other top tooth. I have been dreading this a little bit. I have such anxiety about her growing up. I like her little. I had a cow when we brought her home from the hospital. I wanted to stay b/c leaving made Kara older. Crazy, I know. I will say that with every stage she's been in it gets better and better.

No comments: