Thursday, June 28, 2007

Swimming Lessons






These past two weeks have been just crazy for us. I thought summertime was supposed to be relaxing!

Kara and Will have been taking their annual swimming lessons. This is Kara's 5th and final year. It is Will's second. He started last year at 2 b/c his birthday is in August. My children are both excellent swimmers. This is Will's first year to actually swim. I am so proud of him. Mrs. Cathy said that Will has some techniques that most kid's don't learn until they are 7. She said that both Will and Kara have a lot of upper body strength. Let me assure you that this does not come from my genes! Kara has been diving well and swimming under water across the length of the pool. She is also learning to swim using her arms. We all came Thursday to see their "recital". It is one of the things that I love doing as a mom. Joel said that he is thankful to have his job b/c it is so flexible and he can make it to these events.

No comments: