Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Announcing...


Our baby boy. His name is Patsakorn. It means "powerful man". Joel says powerful man of God. I got the call today driving down the road. I was so excited that I had to pull over. Marissa at Holt said that might be a good idea. He was born January 27, 2007. He will be 8 months old this month. We are in love with him already. He lives with a foster family in a farming community outside of Bangkok. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that has supported us in our adoption adventure. We have been overwhelmed by the show of love and support our community has given us. How Great Is Our God!!!! I will go into detail later but let me just say that receiving information from Pataskorn's referral proves that the Lord's hand has been on him from day one. I just can't describe to you our elation...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears of joy!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YA'LL!!!! He is so cute and I can't wait until he can come home. - Jima

Hannah said...

Yippy - yahoo!! I have goosebumps all over my arms and legs!!!!!!! I nearly jumped out of my chair when I loaded your page and a picture popped up!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! He's gorgeous!

Holly Trawick said...

I am so happy for you!! He is so cute! I have been checking you blog every few days waiting to see this post... oh what a happy day.
-Holly

Robin and Kyle said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations, Tracy! What a cutie! We're so very excited for you!!!!

Robin

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

Congratulations Again - he is very handsome...on your comment when we read our daughters details we also knew that GOD had this girl reserved for us and has great plans with her life.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! What an adorable boy!

amy Holland