Wednesday, September 26, 2007

May I have a drum roll please??

We have decided a name for our sweet boy. It is Seth Patsakorn Sae-an G. Seth was Joel's parents second choice for his name. He really likes it and so do I. Seth means "appointed". Which he is. Now his name means "appointed powerful man." Seth was also Adam and Eve's 3rd son. I felt funny at first saying Seth but I am getting use to it. Seth, Seth, Seth. It is also 4 letters long which was one of my requirements as well as being biblical. Perfect. I wonder what his nickname is? So here we are: Joel, Tracy, Kara, Will and Seth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that name!! You were led by God to this precious child and his name as well. I can't wait to see him in person and give a gently squeeze. Okay so maybe a really "good" squeeze. "Oh what fun is up ahead as the Gallagher's house adds one more bed!!" Corny but the best I could do as I am recovering from the yuck. Love you guys so much!!!