Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by a couple of blog friends and have found a minute to play.



G - Gwin is my middle name. My dad is Roy Gwin, my daughter is Kara Gwin, and I am Tracy Gwin. My grandmother gave my poor dad a girl's name. He has been ridiculed through life. She said that she saw it somewhere and liked it. Kara feels very special to be named after her Mommy and Roro.



W - Whippet. As you can read from the previous post it has been a hard week on my poor whippet. We just love Jocy. Kara's likes to dress her up.



I - International Adoption - I thought I knew a lot before but WOW have my eyes been opened the last few months. I'm crazy about international adoption.



N - New baby boy! (I started this post this morning and now I am finishing it up a mother of 3) I can't belive it. I am just elated.

No comments: