Sunday, September 23, 2007

Patsakorn's 1st Outfit


Well, the shopping has begun!! We are working (OK, I am working) on getting Patsakorn's care package together. Here's the list of things that I would like to include:

1. Will's blue "lovie"

2. Blue blanket

3. Board books and rattle (from Kara)

4. 2 outfits

5. A "King" yellow shirt

6. Picture album with pics of us, the kids, the dogs, house, etc.

7. Disposable camera

8. Pictures drawn by the kids and laminated

9. An introduction letter

Jen on the Holt board sent her baby a small tape recorder with a recording of them reading books and them telling her they loved her. How awesome! I am planning on doing that for my second package.

The great thing is that my church including my brother and sister-in-law will be leaving for Thailand in Oct. I plan on sending some things with them to mail once they get there. There is another couple at my church that will be leaving in Feb. I will send more things with them to mail.

I know that every step of the way was planned by God and He has taken care of the smallest of details.

1 comment:

Glen and Andrea said...

Hi Tracy, We've been away for 8 days and it was a great surprise to come home and check your blog and find your beautiful son here!! Congratulations to your family! I can't wait to follow along.
Andrea.