Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jocy Hit a Car


Yep, Jocy hit a car today. Will was playing outside and he saw it. He ran in and said "Jocy got in the street". They next thing I know this shook up young guy drove up in our driveway in a really nice Acura. He said that Jocy was running from our yard and ran right into him. He lives in Florida. I felt bad for him b/c he drove his parents Acura up here for a job interview. Jocy hit it pretty good. She scratched it all down the side and made a huge dent in the back door. There was even a pink collar mark on the door. Thankfully, Jocy is fine. She has a couple of scrapes but that's all. I love her dearly and would be so upset if something happened to her. We are going to be more diligent about keeping her in the backyard. Jocy is my baby. She loves me and has to know where I am at all times. She sleeps in our bed under the covers at my feet. She's a whippet and is fast as lightning. Now, how much is going to cost to fix the door?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow - not only fast but apparently she has super Whippet strength :) I'm really glad she's okay (especially after seeing the dent)!