Friday, September 21, 2007

For those of you who can't get enough....


This is his first picture that was made when he was 10 days old. He weighed 5.69 lbs and was 20.08 inches long at birth. Now for you people that know the metric system he weighed 2,580 g. and was 51 cm. long. His birthdate is January 27, 2007

This begins his four week old pictures


This is one of my favorite pics of Patsakorn. Joel said it looks like he is doing a Thai dance. I just wish I was there to kiss him all over.






Mrs. Ting. Look at how neat and clean she is. In the picture below she has a bow in her hair. It's the little things that make me think how she tends to details.



Mrs. Ting is Patsakorn's foster mom. She's 72 and lives with her extended family of 7. She reminds me of my grandmother M. Patsakorn is their second foster child since 2005. They live in a small farming community on a waterway. They farm and live off the land and have lots of fruit trees near their house. It makes me smile to look at them together. Reassured that he is well taken care of.
I can send packages and among the first things will be some blue clothes!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Your baby is a beautiful little man :)

We're adopting from Thailand too .. our file has been there for just over 2 months now and our referral could be anywhere between tomorrow and 2 years away .. we're from Australia.

We wish you a speedy time to travel and a first meeting with your new baby that is exactly as you wish it to be.

http://adoptingfromthailand.blogspot.com/

Kim & Scott

Robin said...

I am so happy you have your 3rd child now. I know you can't wait til he is here with the four of you....He looks alot like Joel too me!!! I know your Momma is excited to buy clothes for him too!!

Love,


Robin

Anonymous said...

Oh! Tracey!! He is a little beauty!!
How handsome is your new little man!!!!
He looks so healthy and so well taken care of. Mrs Ting looks like a nice lady, and I bet he is spoiled!!

He has beautiful eyes, and there's something gentle about him.

I am SO, so happy for you. I know that wait was rough, but now you have the little guy that was meant for you, and it won't be long before he is in your arms!!

Don't be like me and leave everything until last minute! Start getting ready NOW!! I am rushed off my feet and I so wish I had started everything as soon as we got a referral!
Have fun preparing! And enjoy shopping!!

Congratulations to you and your whole family!!!
A new baby Boy!!!!!
(A new Gator fan!!!!)

Love,

Sharon.