Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Pet Peeve



This is my neighbor's house (which actually faces a different street), their fence, and their pile of junk. This is also the view from my front yard. Please click on the picture to get the full effect.
The location of my neighbor's garbage is really on my nerves. They are the developers of our subdivision and my street is named after them. They put their trash piles across the street from my driveway for the city to pick up every week. Mind you, they don't put the junk next to their driveway, ohhhh noooo, they put it smack dab across from ours. This week has been the worst. Not to mention people stop by at all hours of the day and night to go through their piles. There was a FSBO sign in their yard, I wonder if they are moving? Not that I want them to move - just move the junk.

No comments: