Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy

We have been so busy for the last month. I don't know if I am coming or going. I had a melt down last night with lots of tears. It was almost cleansing and now I feel better. I am going to have to give up some things. It's too much on my family.

I am starting a new Bible study tomorrow. It's "Believing God" by Beth Moore. I took it last year at another church in town but I believe I need a refresher course. With my business I have put my fellowship w/ Christ on the back burner. I am dry and weary. Lord, send your rain!

I will post some things as I have time. It's September and every day I hope to get the phone call from Holt. If the caller ID has an area code from out of town I get goose bumps. Good grief. WAITING IS THE WORST!!!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

There is nothing so make the waiting easier. I hope you get your phone call soon - but even then it's hard waiting for the next one. Day by day - just know you are that much closer. hugs!

Holly Trawick said...

Waiting is so hard! It will happen and when it does you will be bouncing off the walls!

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
I am so sorry that you are feeling blue. I know how hard that wait can be. I am praying that the call comes very soon. Hang in there my friend!