Saturday, October 13, 2007

Genghis Khan

I am so upset and mad at my 13 1/2 year Pekignese, Genghis. This is not his first rodeo. He has done this one other time before I had Kara. I was doing the same as today when it happened. We have 2 houses still for sale in a subdivision and I went by tonight to lock up. Kara and I took both dogs. Joel and Will went to a football game with my dad. Locking up the first house was uneventful. At the second house Kara wanted to get out and go inside. She enjoys exploring the upstairs. Once we went inside we noticed that Jocy had gotten out. We just let her go inside with us. As we went back to the car Kara said "Momma, the car is locked." Genghis' paw is obviously the same size of the lock button on the door. He locked himself in the car with it running, lights on and Kara's movie playing. We worked for several minutes to try and get Genghis to push the button again. It was to no avail. Thank the Lord I had my phone in my pocket and not in the car. The extra set was in the car as well as the other spare that I keep in my wallet. Mom came and got us, took us to my house first to try and dig up another key. After calling Joel (which I hated to do) we went back to her house to get Joel's keys which he left in his car. Absolute ciaos. It all worked out but my nerve's are shot. And Genghis was glad to see us...

No comments: