Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Strep and no Pep

Joel is sick again. I guess the 4 year old antibiotics he used for two days didn't do the trick. I wonder why. :-) He is going this afternoon to get a penicillin shot from a doctor that Joel has insured.

My brother called today and Seth's package is safely on its way to Holt Sahathai. They even called the agency before they mailed it. The first package I mailed from here (which was lighter than this one) cost $22. Greg used the hotel mail service and still only paid $7. Woo hoo, that is a ton cheaper than shipping it from here and no customs to worry about. I sent a small list of things that I would like from Thailand and Jamie has gotten almost all of the items on my list. They bought the newly released DVD "Meet the Robinson's" in Burma for $2. Seth has a new King shirt. I will send it in December. Kara really wanted a dress from Thailand and they got her one.

I am blue this week about our investment predicament. I will blog about it later. We are being affected by the national real estate crisis. I know that God is in control - we will see this through - He is my Jehovah Jireh, my provider.

We are waiting, waiting, waiting for an update. I can't wait to see a new picture of Patsakorn. I hope he doesn't look too old. I want him to stay little until we get there.

No comments: